ARM Research Labs, LLC
ARM Research Labs, LLC (ARM) is a privately funded research and development group created to push forward the boundaries of computing and communications technologies and develop powerful, real-world solutions derived from first hand experience and advanced technologies.
ARM's flagship anti-spam software, Message Sniffer, was invented right here at MicroNeil and MicroNeil continues to be a proud partner in the ongoing development of Message Sniffer and ARM Research Labs, LLC.
The MicroNeil team provides a wide range of support and development services for ARM Research Labs including:
- Ongoing cross-platform software development and support for the Message Sniffer engine (c++), SNF/SYNC server technologies (c++), machine learning systems and support utilities (java), real-time multi-user rulebase management, decision support, instrumentation and reporting facilities (JSP, XML, XSL, [X]HTML, CSS).
- Process [re]engineering, analysis, quality control, and refinement.
- Advanced pattern, behavior, and trends analysis.
- Ongoing technical systems training and support.
- Hosting & infrastructure services.
- Pre and Post Sales engineering support.
- Customer support services.
- Order processing services.
To learn more about ARM Research Labs or Message Sniffer, please visit the site http://www.armresearch.com.